Praca na statku wycieczkowym Apply now for a job with the largest and most famous cruise line - Carnival Cruise Lines!
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES (www.carnival.com, http://www.ismira.lt/carnival-cruise-lines) IS LOOKING FOR PHOTOGRAPFER TRAINEE FOR PHOTO DEPARTMENT:
PHOTOGRAPHER TRAINEE: basic salary is $1000 during the college and during first 3 months of probation period. After photo college is entitled also to team bonus commissions (varies of ship performance) + Dreams booking/referral bonus = $1100.00-$1200.00 US per month, after 3 months of probation period will get an increase of $150 on top of the basic salary.
Wymagane wykształcenie: Inne Opis stanowiska: Basic Functions:
The Photographer is responsible for photographing guests involved in ship and tour activities
throughout the cruise and producing quality photographic products for sale to the guests.
Photo Trainees will be involved in shooting embarkation, gangways, standings Portraits,
dining room, couples and tables, deck, costumes etc as well as the following
• Will take proper care and maintenance of all photographic equipment assigned to them
• Will make effective use of training in regards to perspective and composition ideals.
• Will use proper application of photographic equipment including camera body controls, zone
focus techniques and learn from training techniques such as flash/ lighting ratios to produce top
• Will help photographers to set up portrait studios and photo props and adhere to all safety
procedures related to set-up
• Will communicate effectively (in English) projecting a warm and friendly personality at all times.
• Will work together with the team to reach the goals of the department
• Will perform any task deemed appropriate by the Photo manager such as wear costumes
Photo Trainees must learn a basic understanding of the photo lab and production. They should adhere to the following:
• Be knowledgeable of all safety procedures relating to the Photo Lab
• Learn a basic knowledge of the Photo Lab and the process involved in producing a quality print.
• Will not operate any Photo Lab equipment without the presence of a trained Lab technician and
the permission of the Photo Manager.
• When using the Photographers workstation they must not download any programs from other
sources or store any personal files or data.
• Take proper care of production equipment at all times and assist in keeping the lab clean.
• They should help with any storing of photo supplies.
• Adhere to company policy in regards of proper use, storage and handling of any chemicals.
Photo Trainees must learn the basic skills involved in selling both photographs and all related products and should always adhere to the following:
• Have a full knowledge of selling prices, discount, policies, and procedures in the Photo gallery
• Consistently suggests reprints (copies), additional services and products to CCL guest such as
film developing, albums, folios and other retail products with every sale while maintaining speed
at the sales desks.
• Be continually helpful and courteous to the guests.
• Will assist the guests in anyway to find or locate photos or products.
• Will help with stocking and storing of photo supplies such as folios, album, frames, etc.
• Will continuously keep the Photo display neat, tidy and organized.
• Will help clean and maintain the Photo gallery and sales areas. Wymagania: REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum 21 years of age
2. Good English skills
3. Interactive, outgoing & team oriented personality
4. Relevant experience
Miejsce pracy (miejscowość): USA